

Well I attempted the tree thing and I think it turned out pretty good. The container is totally homemade but we could probably find some at Target or something and put these on your signing table or wherever you want them. So ya, besides the dorky container what do you think?

Also, I did one more experiment with the submerged flower thing. This time I used a real flower. I think I like it the most but what does everyone else think...and I didn't have the black marbles with me so picture it with the black marbles on the bottom.
6 comments:
Those are really pretty Mel. Good job! :)
The real flower looks really good, but it looks better without the candle in it. What do you think Heidi? Mel suggested that we maybe could put some shorter containers next to each big one and put water and then the floating candle in it????? The pictures posted really do not show how nice these arrangements really look.
Mel, the tree thing looks totally cool! Love it. I don't really like the tulle under the water/flower vase. I would rather not use it please. I guess I need to see what does look best. I think that the fake pink flowers in the vase look nice. I wish I could see these in person so I could make a better decision.
I know...me too. They really do look lots different in person.
From the pictures... I love the tree thing, it's beautiful and more bold (like Heidi) than the submerged flowers (also beautiful).
April
I believe we are going to go with the tree thing. I will wait for Heidi to get here to pick out what we are going to arrange it in.
Post a Comment