This blog is for all who are involved in planning for the big day. Email me if you need rights to post. Anyone can leave comments.
Monday, May 19, 2008
New Cupcake
This is a chocolate cupcake with small chocolate shavings on top. I love this cupcake. Since the other cupcakes can't be done then I would like this one. Chocolate ones to look like this and the vanilla to have white chocolate shavings.
This would certainly be a possibility. Kara and Charise (if you want) are planning to get together Friday morning. They will experiment with different flowers and actually decorate cupcakes with them. Then post them to the blog and give you a call. You can then look at them, if you like any of the flowers or any combination of the flowers they will make them up on Friday for the wedding. The choice is yours. How does that sound? Then if you don't like the flowers then they could do this picture.
Uh, I really like these. Not only are they way cute, they would be so easy to make as well. :)
If you would still like some flower ones, let us know. Better let us know sooner than later as we won't get together on Friday to make flowers if we don't have to make any.
Lets just stick w/ this cupcake. I love the color of this frosting. It seems to very easy for everyone too.But I don't know how the cake should look though. I want it to flow. Maybe it would look good if there was light pink and dark pink frosting.
So with the light and dark pink frosting, are you talking about the cupcakes? Based on me assuming you are, this is what Charise and I were thinking... We do the chocolate cupcakes with the light pink frosting and the chocolate shavings. The vanilla cupcakes with the dark pink and white shavings. If that doesn't work for you let me know. Now, sorry if I am making you repeat yourself, I haven't been following everything very closely, but did you want more chocolate cupcakes, more white, or equal?
12 comments:
This would certainly be a possibility. Kara and Charise (if you want) are planning to get together Friday morning. They will experiment with different flowers and actually decorate cupcakes with them. Then post them to the blog and give you a call. You can then look at them, if you like any of the flowers or any combination of the flowers they will make them up on Friday for the wedding. The choice is yours. How does that sound? Then if you don't like the flowers then they could do this picture.
These are cute.
Uh, I really like these. Not only are they way cute, they would be so easy to make as well. :)
If you would still like some flower ones, let us know. Better let us know sooner than later as we won't get together on Friday to make flowers if we don't have to make any.
Thanks!
Lets just stick w/ this cupcake. I love the color of this frosting. It seems to very easy for everyone too.But I don't know how the cake should look though. I want it to flow. Maybe it would look good if there was light pink and dark pink frosting.
So with the light and dark pink frosting, are you talking about the cupcakes? Based on me assuming you are, this is what Charise and I were thinking... We do the chocolate cupcakes with the light pink frosting and the chocolate shavings. The vanilla cupcakes with the dark pink and white shavings. If that doesn't work for you let me know. Now, sorry if I am making you repeat yourself, I haven't been following everything very closely, but did you want more chocolate cupcakes, more white, or equal?
Very cute cupcakes!
Don't you just want to shove this in your mouth!?
Yes...all this talk about chocolate cupcakes makes me hungry.
hahahahaha...ME TOO!
ok yea seriously i had a cho. attack after looking at all these pics.
i know, i know! ummmm....
Post a Comment