Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Practice Centerpieces



I think I like this one below the best if we add more flowers to it.



OK Heidi. I tried a few different ways to do these so please let me know which ones are your favorites. I need to know which flowers you like best because I only bought a few of each kind to practice on. I also wondered if you like the water pink or clear. Also know that I used a tea light and not a floating candle and I think the floating candle will look nicer so I can get those instead. The marbles at the bottom are clear but I can try to find pink or black, I just haven't seen any those colors anywhere yet but I can look more if you want them a different color. Anyways, please let me know what your thoughts are on them and anyone else if they have any input. Oh...and another thing...on the first I used wire but you could see it so started using fishing line on the rest so ignore the fact that on those first couple you can see the wire because you won't be able to with the fishing line.

No comments: