I thought it would be nice to have a pretty basket where people come in filled with these fans. I know it'll probably be hot...? I don't know. And they are WAY cheap. Only 90 cents each!(Just a random idea)
These are small candles holders that match the paper lanterns. I don't know if this is starting to look too "Asia", but that is not what I'm aiming for. I just thought it would add color. And once again cheap! All that would go in here would be small votive candles, which are CHEAP!
2 comments:
The fan thing is a good idea, but although 90 cents is cheap it will really add up ordering enough for all of the guests. I just don't know how in love with the idea you are.
i wish we had a
"guestamation" on how many people will be coming. i do like the idea but we don't have to do it.
Post a Comment