http://www.asianideas.com/lightkit.html - this is the link to the battery kits.
Quantity | 1-5 pcs | 6-11 pcs | 12-23 pcs | 24 pcs + |
| Price | $1.85 ea | $1.70 ea | $1.60 ea | $1.50 ea |
I don't know if these are cheaper than the site you found April, but here's another site with those lanterns!
3 comments:
On the craft site I was looking at the lanterns with the battery packs were 3.99 each. With out the battery pack they were ranging from 1.00 to 1.20 each when bought in sets.
I just checked out Asian Ideas' website and they are having a sale on their battery operated lanterns. So far the prices from both sites are close to the same.
Ya, I'm just holding out because they have the EXACT same battery powered lanterns at the Dollar Tree here in Boise, but the one I went to they were out of the pink! She told me to check the other ones in the area so that's what I'm doing tomorrow.
Post a Comment